- 4th-6th grades will be having their "Battle of the Houses" this Thursday at 1:30. The classes have been holding Spelling Bees, Multiplication Bees and Stacking Competitions in their classrooms. The top students from each house will be participating on Thursday.
- Students can wear their house shirts & uniform bottoms. Parents/supporters- be sure to wear your team color!
- Please don't park in the drop off/pick up zone. The Battle will end very close to dismissal time. Thank you!
- Ms. Laura sent home letters last week with lunch dues. We need those by Friday to wrap up this year's Lunch Program.
- SchoolKidz supply kits link www.shopttkits.com Account #: 95380 Paper order forms are in the office.
- Yearbooks are going home Friday to those that ordered. Students can bring them to recesses to be signed by their friends. They won't be allowed out during class time unless the teacher allows it.
- Sweatshirts/jackets/hoodies etc- It is way to hot for students to be wearing them outside, in the morning as well as the afternoon. Please help spread the word at home.
- Encourage your student to take AR tests this week. Friday is the last day to reach their AR goal to attend the AR party next week.
- KRP/Mustang Corral fees were due last week.
- K-6 Swim Trip permission slips are due by next Tuesday.
- There will not be a summer program for our school aged kids at GAA this year. Here is a link through Raising Arizona Kids that may be helpful. https://www.raisingarizonakids.com/summer-camps/summer-day-camps-arizona/
Good Morning! Happy Monday!