A few reminders --
· The row of parking spaces nearest the building make up our drop off/pick up line. Please do not park here.
· Drop off begins at 7:45. Wait for a staff member to be present at the gate before letting students on campus.
· KRP students must be signed into the KRP room (A111).
· The front gate by the office does not open until 8:15. All students and parents must enter through the side gate.
· Classes start promptly at 8:15. Late students must sign into the office.
· If it happens to rain in the morning, students will go straight to their classroom. Otherwise, they are to go to their playground.
Our PTO will be on campus to take pictures of this exciting day (provided it is not raining).
Pick up –
· Your student’s name & grade should be displayed in the windshield. This makes the pick up process go quicker. If you would like a blue card for this, they are available in the office.
· Parents parking and picking up at the gate, please stand to the left of the gate to allow for students to pass. Do not try to grab your student from their line. They must be dismissed.
View our complete Pick up/Drop off procedures on our website. http://www.gilbertartsacademy.com/pick-up-procedures.html
Have a great last day of summer & get some rest tonight! We’ll see you in the morning!