It’s time!!! The new year has come!!
A few reminders --
· The row of parking spaces nearest the building make up our drop off/pick up line. Please do not park here.
· Drop off begins at 7:45. Wait for a staff member to be present at the gate before letting students on campus.
· KRP students must be signed into the KRP room (A111).
· The front gate by the office does not open until 8:15. All students and parents must enter through the side gate.
· Classes start promptly at 8:15. Late students must sign into the office.
· If it happens to rain in the morning, students will go straight to their classroom. Otherwise, they are to go to their playground.
Our PTO will be on campus to take pictures of this exciting day (provided it is not raining).
Pick up –
· Your student’s name & grade should be displayed in the windshield. This makes the pick up process go quicker. If you would like a blue card for this, they are available in the office.
· Parents parking and picking up at the gate, please stand to the left of the gate to allow for students to pass. Do not try to grab your student from their line. They must be dismissed.
View our complete Pick up/Drop off procedures on our website. http://www.gilbertartsacademy.com/pick-up-procedures.html
Have a great last day of summer & get some rest tonight! We’ll see you in the morning!
Good Morning GAA Parents & Guardians!
Tonight is our Parent Orientation & Meet-the-Teacher from 5:30-7pm. We can't wait to see everyone!
Thank you to everyone that has read through the 17/18 handbook and filled out the acknowledgment form on our website. If you have not done so, please visit the website, read through the handbook & fill out the acknowledgment form for your student's file. http://www.gilbertartsacademy.com/student-handbook.html
Happy Friday Parents & Guardians!
Our 17/18 handbook is now available on our website. Please read it over in it's entirety. There is a quick acknowledgement form at the bottom of the webpage for you to fill out. Once we receive your acknowledgement form, it will be printed by the office and be placed in your student's file. This is a required form for all student files. Multiple students can be put on one form.
Paper copies of the handbook are available in the office.
Thank you & have a great weekend!
Hello GAA Parents & Guardians!
We hope everyone has been having a fantastic summer!
Attached you will find the information about Orientation & Meet-the-Teacher Night on July 28th. You will also be recieving a copy in the mail. The mailer includes test scores for grades that participated in state testing, as well as notes as to any missing enrollment information. Any missing information can be brought in on Orientation Night or can be brought to the office before hand.
If you ordered a supply kit through SchoolKidz, they will be available for pick up at orientation.
If you have any questions please contact the office.
See you soon!!
Good afternoon parents!!
Here's what is happening this week--
We have had a fairly quiet week here at GAA, but next week starts all of the FUN!!